Drive With EHS Expertise
The Certified Professional Environmental Auditor® (CPEA®) program offers four areas of EHS auditing specialization, including: Environmental Compliance, Health and Safety, Management Systems, and Responsible Care®.
Earning a CPEA certification in any one of the four specialization areas can:
- Prove commitment to advancing in this competitive niche.
- Showcase understanding of EHS audit processes.
- Help you gain credibility and respect in the field.
- Enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate understanding of the breadth of EHS auditing.
- Increase your earning potential by up to 51 percent.*
CIA Exam Updates Coming January 2019
To ensure the exam’s content remains current and valid, the CIA underwent a job analysis study. Results of the study confirmed the need to revise the exam syllabi to reflect the evolution of the internal audit profession worldwide. The updated exam will be released in January 2019.
Strengthen Core Skills
When Adam Zdroik, CIA, decided to pursue his Certified Internal Auditor credential he knew it was a big commitment. What he didn’t know was the big boost it would provide to some core internal audit skills or the interest it would generate in evolving audit practices.
*According to The IIA’s 2017 Internal Audit Compensation Study, the average salary of internal auditors who hold one or more certifications is 51 percent higher than that of peers with no certifications (based on U.S. responses).