Drive With Your Hazards On
The Certified Process Safety Auditor® (CPSA®) credential demonstrates understanding of important Process Safety elements and regulations for all industries with processes that involve chemicals and explosive materials.
Earning the CPSA credential can:
- Validate proficiency in safety issues and challenges.
- Demonstrate ability to review and assess elements of process safety.
- Prove ability to handle hazard analysis.
- Showcase skill to transport or distribute hazardous products.
- Endorse mechanical integrity.
- Increase your earning potential by up to 51 percent.*
CIA Exam Updates Coming January 2019
To ensure the exam’s content remains current and valid, the CIA underwent a job analysis study. Results of the study confirmed the need to revise the exam syllabi to reflect the evolution of the internal audit profession worldwide. The updated exam will be released in January 2019.
Strengthen Core Skills
When Adam Zdroik, CIA, decided to pursue his Certified Internal Auditor credential he knew it was a big commitment. What he didn’t know was the big boost it would provide to some core internal audit skills or the interest it would generate in evolving audit practices.
*According to The IIA’s 2017 Internal Audit Compensation Study, the average salary of internal auditors who hold one or more certifications is 51 percent higher than that of peers with no certifications (based on U.S. responses).