Download The IIA's Certification Candidate Handbook
The Certification Candidate Handbook — available in English, French, Spanish, and Russian — explains:
- The certification process.
- Applying for a certification program.
- Accessing and using The IIA's Certification Candidate Management System (CCMS).
- Registering and scheduling an exam/part.
- Preparing for the certification exam.
- Checking in at a test center and taking the exam.
- Exam content information, format, and scoring.
- Requirements for maintaining your certification.
Changes to Handbook Since Last Publication
There have been significant updates and enhancements to the certification process, ranging from new and updated forms to expanded eligibility and education requirements. If you are referencing a Certification Candidate Handbook published prior to December 2013, please download and review the revised document for the most up-to-date information.
Download Certification Handbook