IIA Exam Candidate Identification (ID) Policy
One ID must be presented which is unexpired and contains the candidate’s name (identical to their name on the Pearson VUE registration) and a permanently affixed photo of the candidate. IDs are considered to be valid (non-expired) as long as they do not contain an expiration date that has passed, unless accompanied by valid renewal papers. If there is no expiration date on an ID it is considered to be valid.
Acceptable IDs include those in the language of issuance as long as the candidate is testing in that country, otherwise IDs must be in Roman characters.
Acceptable forms of ID with candidate name and photograph and not expired:
- Government-Issued Driver's License, including temporary licenses with all required elements
- U.S. Dept. of State Driver's License
- U.S. Learner's Permit (plastic card only with photo and signature)
- National/State/Country Identification Card
- Passport cards
- Military ID
- Military ID for spouses and dependents
- Alien Registration Card (green card, permanent resident, visa)
- Government-issued Local Language ID (plastic card with photo and signature) – (accepted only if issued from the country the candidate is testing in)