CPE/CPD Credit Requirements for Certified Auditors
Your IIA credential sets you apart. It strengthened your knowledge base, deepened your competencies, enhanced your earning potential, and distinguished you among your peers. And maybe you have earned more than one.
It’s time to renew your commitment to your professional journey and continue to build your knowledge base.
Access a comprehensive guide on how to earn and report your 2016 CPE/CPD credits to keep your IIA designation(s) active:
IIA Membership Benefits for Certified Individuals
- Free CPE/CPD reporting for IIA members in North America and the Caribbean. If you are not a North America IIA member, please check with your local institute for CPE reporting pricing.
- Discounted member-pricing for all IIA training opportunities.
- 12 or more complimentary CPE credits a year by attending our Members-only Webinars.
- Discounted certifications fees.
- Complimentary subscription to Internal Auditor magazine, which offers 3 CPE credits per issue upon successful completion of a quiz.
Learn more about IIA Membership Benefits.