Write Exam Questions – Earn CPE
The IIA invites you to join a Test Development Team (TDT). A TDT is a group of certified professionals who write questions for future CIA® and CRMA® exams.
- Earn CPE for accepted exam questions*.
- Earn Chapter Achievement Program (CAP) points**.
- Expand your professional network.
- Get free access to books and guidance.
- Collaborate with peers and share best practices.
No prior writing experience is needed. Training is provided by IIA Global at no cost.
* See The IIA’s CPE Policy for limitations and additional details.
** Applicable to IIA chapters in North America and the Caribbean.
Form a New Group – Be a TDT Champion
Every TDT starts with a TDT Champion, a volunteer leader who coordinates group activities and liaises with IIA Global. In addition to CPE credits, volunteer TDT Champions can earn up to US $500 worth of IIA Global products through our TDT Champion Rewards Program. See the FAQs below for details regarding TDT Champion responsibilities and benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions