Prove Credibility & Proficiency
As the only globally recognized internal audit certification, becoming a Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) is the optimum way to communicate knowledge, skills, and competencies to effectively carry out professional responsibilities for any internal audit, anywhere in the world.
The CIA Exam was updated in 2019 and is now available in 12 languages. With additional languages to be released throughout 2020 and into 2021, this is the perfect time to take a fresh look at CIA.
Adding the CIA credential to your resume, LinkedIn profile, and business card will help you stand out and demonstrate you are:
- A credible and trusted internal auditor.
- A true expert who understands and can apply the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- A stronger, more competent professional who is knowledgeable in organizational governance.
- Committed to the profession of internal auditing and equipped for career-advancing opportunities.
- Differentiated from your peers.
Plus, CIAs earn an average of $38,000 more annually than those without a certification.* Join the over 160,000 CIAs in 170+ countries awarded the designation that adds immeasurable distinction with only three letters.
Get started now.
Online Testing Now Available
To support the continued professional development of CIA and CRMA candidates around the world and in response to test center closures, The IIA now offering online testing. Watch this video for more information.
Savings Extended for IIA Members
The IIA is offering a 20% discount for IIA members on all new application and registration fees for the CIA and CRMA until June 5, 2020. To take advantage of this offer, please use discount code Save20 at checkout. Learn more.
*According to The IIA’s 2017 Internal Audit Compensation Study (based on U.S. responses).