Drive Risk Ready
The Certification in Risk Management Assurance® (CRMA®) focuses on the key elements to unlocking internal audit’s full potential, and validates one’s ability to provide advice and assurance on risk management to audit committees and executive management.
Earning the CRMA helps address the impact of risk and demonstrates you have the ability to:
- Provide assurance on core business processes in risk management
- Educate management and the audit committee on risk and risk
- Offer quality assurance and control self-assessment.
- Focus on strategic organizational risks.
- Add value for your organization as a trusted advisor.
- Increase earning potential by up to 51 percent.*
CIA Exam Updates Coming January 2019
To ensure the exam’s content remains current and valid, the CIA underwent a job analysis study. Results of the study confirmed the need to revise the exam syllabi to reflect the evolution of the internal audit profession worldwide. The updated exam will be released in January 2019.
Strengthen Core Skills
When Adam Zdroik, CIA, decided to pursue his Certified Internal Auditor credential he knew it was a big commitment. What he didn’t know was the big boost it would provide to some core internal audit skills or the interest it would generate in evolving audit practices.
*According to The IIA’s 2017 Internal Audit Compensation Study, the average salary of internal auditors who hold one or more certifications is 51 percent higher than that of peers with no certifications (based on U.S. responses).