Download The IIA's Certification Candidate Handbook
The Certification Candidate Handbook explains:
- Steps to Certification
- Accessing and using The IIA's Certification Candidate Management System (CCMS).
- Registering and scheduling an exam/part.
- Preparing for the certification exam.
- Checking in at a test center and taking the exam.
- Exam content information, format, and scoring.
- Requirements for maintaining your certification.
Changes to Handbook
There have been significant updates and enhancements to the certification process, ranging from new and updated forms to expanded eligibility and education requirements. If you are referencing a Certification Candidate Handbook published prior to July 2017, please download and review the revised handbook for the most up-to-date information.