Larry Sawyer Educators’ Symposium
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Location: Miami, FL
The educators’ symposium is designed to fulfill three distinct objectives:
- Establish a forum for researchers to present end-stage or completed research and share aspects of classroom and practitioner applicability.
- Provide educators with new and innovative techniques for teaching internal auditing.
- Create an opportunity for researchers to present research concepts and proposals and receive feedback to refine the scope further to enhance value for practical application.
This year’s content is an exciting mix of proposed, current and completed research in internal audit, as well as teaching techniques to use in the internal audit classroom. The program includes:
- Round Table Discussion(s) and
- Measuring value in internal audit
- How LinkedIn affects internal audit quality
- The use of data analytics on perceived internal audit quality
- The teaching of data analytics – the mindset needed
- The impact of Internal Audit Education Partnerships