Support the Internal Audit Foundation
As a not-for-profit corporation, the Foundation is funded solely by donations. Our diverse research projects provide relevant knowledge and tools for continued exploration, advancement, and development of expertise for internal audit practitioners around the world.
Ways You Can Provide Financial Support
- Donations – Support studies, research grants, or funds.
- Corporate Matching Gifts Program – Increase, or even double, the value of your contribution.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to support a particular project or initiative.
- Crowdfunding: The Internal Audit Foundation invites you to support our latest research on measuring the value of internal audit.
- Tribute Gifts: Recognize a friend or colleague with a tribute gift to the Internal Audit Foundation. You can recognize promotions, awards, career anniversaries, birthdays, board/volunteer service, retirement, and memorials.
- Planned Giving – Contact email@example.com to contribute through estate planning or bequests.
What Your Contributions Support
Donors Make It Possible
Thanks to the generous support of our individual, organizational, and IIA chapter and Institute donors, the Internal Audit Foundation continues to:
- Expand our global library of resources and Bookstore resources.
- Shape and advance the understanding of the internal audit profession.
- Develop essential research and educational products worldwide.
- Advance the profession with more comprehensive and innovative educational and academic programs.
WITHOUT THE GENEROUS SUPPORT OF OUR DONORS, NONE OF THE INTERNAL AUDIT FOUNDATION'S WORK WOULD BE POSSIBLE. THANK YOU TO OUR PRINCIPAL PARTNERS AND DONORS.
FOUNDATION STRATEGIC PARTNERS (US $30,000 +)
FOUNDATION PARTNERS (US $15,000 – $29,999)
GOLD PARTNERS (US $5,000 – $14,999)
LEADERSHIP SOCIETY (US $1,000 or more)
View our Leadership Society member list.