2014 London International Conference Call for Speakers
The IIA’s 2014 International Conference will be held in London, UK, at the ExCel London Exhibition and Convention Center, and are seeking speaker suggestions for keynote presenters and speaker/topics for the concurrent sessions. The conference dates are 6-9 July, 2014, with preliminary events scheduled on 6 July. Our intent is to identify outstanding speakers consistent with the goal of making this a world-class conference reflective of The IIA's high standards of excellence. We would like to deliver a program that is not only informative and useful, but vibrant, exciting, and offers a global perspective on the profession.
The theme for the 2014 IIA International Conference is “Time to Make the Connection” and we are focusing on delivering a program that delves into timely issues impacting the profession, including audit management for the CAE or Head of Internal Audit, as well as emerging global issues. For this premiere global event, we invite your suggestions in the following topic areas:
- Chief audit executives and senior audit management focus
- Financial Services Sector – Latest developments and future challenges
- Fraud bribery and corruption - prevention and detection
- Emerging global issues – What does the future hold?
- Best practices for small audit shops?
- Technology – Keeping up with change
- Risk and compliance
- Internal audit tools and techniques that make a difference
- Leading and managing the internal audit function
- Corporate values (sustainability, ethics, culture, and corporate social responsibility)
- Unique challenges for public sector and not-for-profit organizations
Click here for the 2014 International Conference Speaker Nomination Form
Please nominate or forward this to potential speakers whom you know to be knowledgeable, skillful, and experienced to be considered by the 2014 International Conference Program Committee. After full consideration, the Program Committee will extend invitations to those individuals who are selected to be part of the 2014 International Conference. Please feel free to send suggestions to email@example.com.