Certifications eStore Gift Certificates Now Available
No time for shopping? Find yourself in need of some last minute year-end or holiday celebration needs and thank-you gifts? Gift certificates make perfect gifts.
Acknowledge recent certification achievements with a gift proudly displaying the CIA or CRMA logo. If you don’t know what your intended recipient needs or would like, you can choose from gift certificates in US $25 and $50 denominations. Gift certificates are valid for 12 months from the date purchased and are not transferrable.
Items such as flash drives and a Bluetooth keyboard case for iPad are available at The IIA’s Global Certifications eStore as well as other functional, high-quality items, which are exclusively available to IIA-certified individuals, chapters, and Institutes.
Here’s how it works:
Purchasing Gift Certificates
To purchase a gift certificate:
- Visit the Global Certifications eStore.
- Click on the link for gift certificates.
- Select denominations and quantities. Multiple gift certificates can be purchased in the same transaction.
- Enter each recipient’s email address in the space provided.
- Proceed to checkout and follow standard checkout process — there is no shipping fee on gift certificate purchases.
- Once the sale is complete, either a new account is set up or a credit in the amount of the gift certificate purchased will be added to an existing account.
- The recipient will receive an email with details about the gift certificate, how it works, and by whom it was purchased.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
To redeem a gift certificate:
- Log in to the Global Certifications eStore.
- Once logged in to the eStore, recipient may shop as they would for certification-branded products.
- Complete the order and proceed to check out.
- When checking out, select the box titled “Use IIA Gift Certificate” located under Payment Method at the bottom.
So go ahead and wait till the last minute — we have you covered!