NEW! 2019 International Conference Sessions Are Available OnDemand
Select Sessions Available Anytime, Anywhere
The IIA’s 2019 International Conference proved to be another successful event for professional and personal growth, which aligned perfectly with the theme, “A Vibe All Its Own.” Whether you attended this year’s sold-out event or circumstances kept you away, now is the time to stay up to date on the latest internal auditing best practices with OnDemand conference sessions.
No matter where you are, you can continue to enhance your knowledge and earn up to 8.4 CPEs by taking advantage of the following sessions captured during the 2019 International Conference in California.
Sessions Available OnDemand:
- Auditing and Governance of Social Media in the World of Increasing Privacy Regulations
- Auditing at the Speed of Risk: Internal Audit in an Era of Disruption
- Case-based Learning – Agile Internal Audit: Leading Practices From CAEs on the Journey to Becoming Agile
- Case-based Learning – Beginning the Journey Into Internal Auditing: Insights, Stories, and Tips for Success From Expert Practitioners From Across the World
- Risk in Focus: Hot Topics for the 2020 Internal Audit Plan
- Solving the Key Challenges of the Smaller Audit Group
- The Digitally Disruptive Internal Auditor: Future Proofing Your Internal Audit Function
Purchase your OnDemand sessions today and complete them by Dec. 31, 2019, to earn up to 8.4 CPEs.