Online Training Helps Auditors Identify Performance Problems
The American Center for Government Auditing (ACGA) will host a three-day online training, Analytical Tools for Operational and Performance Auditing, beginning on April 21.
Edwin Soniat, an experienced trainer and an expert in performance measurement and related analysis, will explore eight analytical tools that will help auditors and analysts in identifying and defining operational or performance problems and determining the causes.
In this session, participants will:
- Determine how each tool is used to calculate program or organizational performance.
- Understand how each tool can be applied to evaluate problems in performance.
- Identify which tool is best suited for each specific situation.
- Examine which performance aspects including quality, timeliness, and efficiency are best evaluated by each tool.
- Apply each tool to specific situations.
For more information or to register, visit the ACGA website.