Online Training Prepares Auditors for CGAP Exam
The American Center for Government Auditing (ACGA) will host an online training that covers the four domains in the Certified Government Audit Professional® (CGAP®) exam:
- Standards, Governance, and Risk/Control Frameworks
- Government Auditing Practice
- Government Auditing Skills and Techniques
- Government Auditing Environment
Given in four sessions, each two to three hours in length and starting March 15, this CGAP 4-Part Review prepares participants to sit for The IIA’s CGAP examination, applicable for auditors working in the public sector at all levels: federal/national, state/provincial, local, quasi-governmental, or crown authority.
Participants will receive a PDF version of the CGAP Exam Study Guide, 4th Edition (a US$85 value) and an application fee waiver worth up to US$200 upon applying for the CGAP certification.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Be prepared to sit for the CGAP examination.
- Understand and apply required standards for governmental auditing.
- Use current audit methodologies and techniques in government audits.
- Describe the government auditor’s evolving role in accountability.
For more details and to register, visit the ACGA website.