The IIA’s Audit Executive Center Launches Enhanced Website
The IIA’s Audit Executive Center has redesigned its member portal. The new design offers a more user-friendly experience, making it easier for CAEs to locate information on everything they need from thought leadership to audit programs.
On the new site, CAEs will find:
- Enhanced Search Functionality – Members can now find important content more easily throughout the site as well as within the Knowledge Center.
- Knowledge Center – Now combined with the Resource Library, the Knowledge Center contains tools, templates, audit programs, plans, and other resource documents, in addition to thought leadership.
- My Benefits – Links to all of your benefits are available from the home page as well as throughout the website.
- Audit Executive Center LinkedIn Group – By popular demand, the former discussion forums have been replaced by the invitation-only Audit Executive Center LinkedIn subgroup.
- Quick Links to Other IIA Resource Centers – Quickly access the most CAE-relevant IIA resources from the Center's home page, including the COSO Resource Center, IIA Standards &and Guidance, and Quality Assurance.
- Webinar Archive – Playbacks of the Audit Executive Center’s exclusive webinars are now just a click away.
To preview the new, enhanced site, click here. For questions regarding Audit Executive Center membership or feedback on the Center’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To join the Audit Executive Center and receive 15 months of membership for the price of 12, e-mail email@example.com or call +1-407-937-1111 before Dec. 31, 2013.