The Audit Executive Center
Your history of strong performance landed you at the top of your profession. Your vision for the future — and your ability to deliver — is what will keep you there. The IIA’s Audit Executive Center gives you the tools, resources, and information you need as a chief audit executive to stay on top by helping you stay ahead.
Be Empowered. Be Connected. Be Relevant.
Audit Executive Center Launches Enhanced Website!
The Audit Executive Center launched its enhanced website for members. Featuring an updated design and enhanced functionality, the website provides a more user-friendly experience.
Among the enhancements:
- Enhanced Search Functionality – Members can now find important content more easily with site-wide search as well as within the Knowledge Center.
- Knowledge Center – Now combined with the Resource Library, the Knowledge Center contains all the tools, templates, audit programs, plans, and other resource documents, including thought leadership.
- My Benefits – Links to all of your benefits is available on the home page as well as throughout the website.
- Audit Executive Center LinkedIn Group – By popular demand, the former discussion forums have been replaced by the invitation-only Audit Executive Center LinkedIn subgroup.
- Quick Links to Other IIA Resource Centers – Quickly access the most CAE-relevant IIA resources from the Center’s home page, including the COSO Resource Center, IIA Standards and Guidance, and Quality Assurance.
- Webinar Archive – Playbacks of the Audit Executive Center’s exclusive webinars are now just a click away.
About the Center
An exclusive service developed to support chief audit executives (CAEs) in answering the demands of their evolving roles, the Audit Executive Center empowers its members to perform through delivering unparalleled access to:
- A growing Knowledge Center of nearly 900 pieces of thought leadership and more than 1,200 tools, templates, and planning resources.
- Benchmarking studies and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing opportunities.
- CPE eligible webinars, roundtables, and networking events.
- E-bulletins, news publications, and weekly alerts.
What Can Membership Mean for You?
Being a member of the Audit Executive Center means:
- You save valuable time searching for information by accessing the Center’s consolidated, credible, and comprehensive thought leadership, information, and research.
- You have a convenient, economical, and flexible way of connecting with current events, emerging trends, and best practices.
- You know what your peers are doing, what’s working for them, and how your team compares.
- You are armed with the information you need to proactively engage management in meaningful dialogue and earn your “seat at the table.”
- You have the support you need to strategically develop your team’s skill sets and operate as a value-added organizational resource.
What Sets the Audit Executive Center Apart?
The Audit Executive Center offers a distinctive proposition:
- The Center was developed with the guidance of CAEs from various industries and from small to large audit functions around the globe to provide membership levels that fit specific needs.
- Multiple touch points are available to customize your Center experience — online, in-person, and at your convenience — allowing you to participate on your terms.
- Intuitively organized information is delivered succinctly and is easily searchable to optimize your experience and save you time.
- Three levels of membership — Professional, Advocate, and Ambassador — offer Center members the option to choose which tools and resources are best suited to their individual needs.
Your internal audit team exists to support your organization and meet stakeholder expectations. The Audit Executive Center exists to support you — our most important stakeholder. We invite you to tour the Center and explore how we can exceed your expectations.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.