The Audit Executive Center
Your history of strong performance landed you at the top of your profession. Your vision for the future — and your ability to deliver — is what will keep you there. The IIA’s Audit Executive Center gives you the tools, resources, and information you need as a chief audit executive (CAE) to stay on top by helping you stay ahead.
Be Empowered. Be Connected. Be Relevant.
About the Audit Executive Center
An exclusive membership-based service developed to support CAEs in answering the demands of their evolving roles, the Audit Executive Center empowers its members to perform through delivering unparalleled access to:
- A robust members-only website, featuring a growing Knowledge Center of nearly 950 pieces of thought leadership and more than 1,200 tools, templates, and planning resources.
- Exclusive peer-to-peer knowledge sharing opportunities such as forums, roundtables, and networking events, many are CPE eligible.
- E-bulletins, news publications, and weekly alerts geared specifically for CAEs.
What Can Membership Mean for You?
Being a member of the Audit Executive Center provides you concierge level service, which means:
- You save valuable time searching for information by accessing the Audit Executive Center’s consolidated, credible, and comprehensive thought leadership, information, and research.
- You have a convenient, economical, and flexible way of connecting with current events, emerging trends, and best practices.
- You know what your peers are doing, what’s working for them, and how your team compares.
- You are armed with the information you need to proactively engage management in meaningful dialogue and earn your “seat at the table.”
- You have the support you need to strategically develop your team’s skill sets and operate as a value-added organizational resource.
What Sets the Audit Executive Center Apart?
The Audit Executive Center offers a distinctive value proposition:
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities provide invaluable access to others facing the same demands and challenges. The Audit Executive Center strives to create bonds and relationships among CAEs worldwide.
- Intuitively organized information is delivered succinctly and is easily searchable with your members-only access to optimize your experience and save you time.
- Your Audit Executive Center experience is fully customizable providing you access — online, in-person, and at your convenience — allowing you to decide how you participate.
Three levels of membership — Professional, Advocate, and Ambassador — offer Audit Executive Center members the option to choose which tools and resources are best suited to their individual needs. Your internal audit team exists to support your organization and meet stakeholder expectations. The Audit Executive Center exists to support you — our most important stakeholder. We invite you to tour the Audit Executive Center and explore how we can exceed your expectations.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.