Lower Risks Overhead and Raise Your Skill Level
For a limited time, Aug. 1‒31, 2018, The IIA is waiving the application fee (up to a $230 value) for the CRMA credential.*
Certification in Risk Management Assurance® (CRMA®)
If your goal is to become a trusted advisor to the audit committee and executive management in the critical areas of risk assurance, governance processes, or quality assurance, the CRMA credential is for you.
Earning a certification is the best way to articulate your expertise in a specialized area without saying a word. Plan now to begin your application for this distinctive certification and save up $230 on the application. Apply between Aug. 1–31 to qualify.
- Click “Start Your Application”
- Create a new, or access your current, candidate profile
- Click on “Complete a Form”
- Complete and submit the CRMA Application
- Start studying
Development Resources to Mitigate Risk & Provide Assurance
Exclusive 25% Savings Offers
|CRMA Exam Study Guide Bundle
Prepare to pass the CRMA exam with this specially priced bundle. Use promo code CRMA2018.
|NEW! Risk Book Bundle
These four new releases provide effective risk assessment and management tools, including strategies to leverage COSO’s new ERM Framework.
- Managing Risk in Uncertain Times: Leveraging COSO’s New ERM Framework
- Assessing and Managing Strategic Risks: What, Why, How for Internal Auditors
- The Internal Auditor’s Guide to Risk Assessment, 2nd Edition
- Practical Enterprise Risk Management: Getting to the Truth
Practical Tools Through Thought Leadership
*This offer applies only to the CRMA application fee. This offer may not apply in countries where exams are administered through Affiliates with certain agreements. Please contact your local Affiliate to verify if the offer is valid in your country. Offer excludes exam registration fees.