What is Vision University?
Vision University (VU) is The IIA's premier chief audit executive (CAE) development program. This unique training brings together world-class CAEs and facilitators during four days of instruction and interactive work sessions.
The innovative yet practical curriculum is designed by and for CAEs and is constantly updated to reflect current best practices.
Gain the tools, techniques, and strategies to prepare yourself and your organization for the future.
The Vision University Candidate: Who Should Attend?
VU attracts global participants from a cross-section of industries representing the full spectrum of audit department sizes.
CAEs new to their role and those performing the functions of a CAE are encouraged to take this critical step toward augmenting their skills and abilities as an internal audit executive.
Enrollment for each session is capped at 25 participants to ensure maximum engagement and valuable interactions among colleagues. This also affords attendees greater opportunities for discussions with VU’s expert instructors as well as time to build a strong peer network.
Upon completion of the program, candidates will:
- Get a running jump start on the key insights that make CAEs successful.
- Have a clear action plan for implementing key aspects of the CAE Strategic Framework.
- Benchmark ideas with and leverage the collective knowledge of experienced facilitators.
- Establish a lasting, diverse peer CAE network.
- Earn more than 28.5 hours of continuing professional education (CPE).
Past VU participants repeatedly tell The IIA that the benefits they derived from their participation have been invaluable. There are many additional IIA benefits each participant receives to accelerate their careers beyond the program itself.
By attending, you’ll be joining a prestigious group of alumni from organizations large and small.
World Class, Expert Instructors
Benefit from subject matter experts who are also expert facilitators. Our highly skilled and experienced facilitators fully appreciate what’s required of CAEs and understand the unique challenges CAEs will likely encounter.
Vision University: The New CAE
- Explore a modern application of The IIA's International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) imparting the critical need-to-know elements.
- Discuss amongst peers current auditing trends, practices, and critical issues facing CAEs.
- Learn how to leverage The IIA’s CAE Strategic Framework, with special focus on client relationships, process excellence, and leadership, to help you exceed expectations in areas of risk management, control, and corporate governance.
Vision University: The New CAE Program Outline
CPE Hours Available: 28.5
Qualifications: CAE or Senior-Level Management
Advance Preparation: None
2014 Vision University Offerings
September 8–11, 2014
The Breakers / Palm Beach, FL
November 10–13, 2014
Hotel Palomar / San Diego, CA
Contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, or phone +1-407-937-1342 today.
Because of limited space, cancellations for Vision University received less than 30 calendar days prior to the start date will be billed at the full rate. Deferrals for Vision University received less than 30 calendar days prior to the start date will be billed an administrative fee of US $500.