Looking for the Gaming & Hospitality Conference?
Find what you’re looking for, and much more, at the All Star Conference. It’s not a gamble, All Star delivers the best and more, including two dedicated gaming and hospitality audit educational tracks.
The IIA conference team is still dedicated to driving success in gaming and hospitality audit. Don’t overlook this opportunity to join hundreds of your peers for a comprehensive professional development experience that promises hours of immersive insights and networking opportunities to share challenges, tangible action items, and success stories.
Why Should I Attend All Star?
- Attend two dedicated gaming and hospitality educational tracks.
- Access latest internal auditing tools and techniques.
- Broaden knowledge and skillset of internal auditing profession.
- Gain added value of enhanced program and additional CPE credits.
- Network with a broader community of peers.
- Contract Compliance Audit vs. Construction Audit: Do You Know the Difference?
- Dealing and Stealing
- Fraud Risks Associated With Marketing
- The Seduction of Fraud: Bridging the Gap Between Fraud Ethics and Human Behavior
- U.S. Sports Betting: Opportunities, Impediments, Uncertainty Ahead for the Fragmented Market
- Creating a Cyber-resilient Organization
- Digital Controllership: Robotic Process Automation & Analytics
- Electronic Customer Due Diligence: How Mobile Gaming and Sports Are Changing the Customer Due Diligence Process
- Suspicious Activity Reporting: Practical Approaches to Managing Repeat SAR Offenders, Continuing Activity Reporting, and Termination of Business
- Your Privacy Compliance: Meet Privacy Requirements in the Hospitality Industry Using Existing Governance Risk and Compliance Practices and Save Your Company Time, Money, and Headaches
Learn more about the All Star Conference and the dedicated gaming and hospitality educational tracks.