2019 All Star Conference
Oct. 21–23, 2019
MGM Grand / Las Vegas, NV
All Star 2019 sees the addition of two dedicated tracks for the gaming and hospitality industries, in addition to new keynote speakers and second appearances from top rated presenters from previous IIA events. This addition brings more value, to all attendees, by allowing networking and interaction with a larger variety of internal auditors from more industries.
This conference will deliver cutting-edge insights on issues impacting the internal audit environment now and in the future.
Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers at every level in their career will benefit from this unique blend of top-rated presentations from a year of stellar IIA Headquarters, International, and chapter conferences along with new insightful keynote presenters.
Go beyond processes and controls to explore the essential role internal audit can play within the organization by identifying enterprise-wide business efficiencies, providing strategic insights that improve business performance, and provoking insights that focus on the risks that matter.
Our conference team is currently developing this world-class educational program. Please check back frequently for updates.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from a cross section of industries at this one-of-a-kind of event with in-demand, encore presentations.
- Update your knowledge and skills — Earn valuable CPE credits, and leave prepared to take new techniques, tools and strategies home with you to help improve your job performance and meet stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive documentation from every session that can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Top-ranked industry leaders/presenters will share best practices and reveal insights that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area to discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment. Get answers directly from product representatives.
Pricing and Registration
Register early for the 2019 All Star Conference and save!
||Group Rates Only Apply to Members
*Per person pricing. Groups of 4 or more please contact IIA Customer Relations to register at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.
Cancellations must be made in writing and may be emailed to CustomerRelations@theiia.org at least 4 weeks before the event start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation notifications via social media (e.g., posting on our Facebook page or a tweet) are not acceptable.
A per-person cancellation fee of US $495 is assessed for cancellations received from four to two weeks out from the start of the event.No refunds will be given for cancellations received two weeks or less from the start of the event.
Not an IIA Member? Join now and save.