2017 All Star Conference
Oct. 30–Nov 1
The Bellagio / Las Vegas, NV
For more than a decade, the All Star Conference has featured The IIA’s highest rated presenters from the past year’s conferences, as ranked by attendees. The excellence continues as the 2017 All Star Conference delivers cutting-edge insights on issues impacting the internal audit environment now and in the future.
Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers at every level in their career will benefit from this unique blend of top-rated presentations from a year of stellar IIA Headquarters, International, and chapter conferences.
Go beyond processes and controls to explore the essential role internal audit can play within the organization by identifying enterprise-wide business efficiencies, providing strategic insights that improve business performance, and provoking insights that focus on the risks that matter.
Our conference team is currently developing this world-class educational program. Please check back frequently for updates.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized
learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from a cross section of industries at this one-of-a-kind of event with in-demand, encore presentations.
- Update your knowledge and
skills — Earn valuable CPE credits and leave prepared to take new techniques, tools, and strategies home with you to help improve your job performance and meet stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive tangible documentation and tools that can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Top-ranked industry leaders/presenters will share best practices and reveal insights that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area to discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment. Get answers directly from product representatives.
Pricing and Registration
|IIA Member Groups of 4 to 8
|IIA Member Groups of 9 or more
*All pricing in USD. Per person pricing. Groups of 4 or more please contact IIA Customer Relations to register at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.