2016 Central Regional Conference
May 1–4, 2016
Nashville Music City Center / Nashville, TN
Take the Stage
The IIA and IIA–Nashville Chapter are excited to host the 2016 Central Regional Conference. CAEs, auditors, and audit professionals will have the opportunity to learn, share, and network with some of the industry’s most respected leaders. Core topics will include governance and risk management, ethics and fraud, information technology, and emerging trends, as well as specialized topics for the governmental and health care industries.
Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers at every level in their career will benefit from this regionally focused networking and educational opportunity.
The educational program consists of four general and 32 concurrent sessions in the following educational tracks: Mastering the Essentials; Information Technology; Fraud, Risk, & Compliance; Operational Auditing Tools & Techniques; and The IIA’s CIA Learning System® Review Course*. Details are available on the Program Information page.
Earn up to 18 CPE credits, or up to 22 when you attend the pre-conference workshop.
Save US$100** Today – Register Now
*Additional fees required. See pricing table below.
**Early registration savings of US$100 end Feb. 29, 2016.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized
learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues in your region of the U.S. Expand your network with those experiencing the same challenges you are.
- Update your knowledge and
skills — Earn valuable CPE credits and leave prepared to take the stage.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive educational materials that can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Regional industry leaders will be sharing insights and best practices you’ll be able to implement immediately.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area, get answers, and discover products that decrease enterprise expense and increase ROI.
Pricing and Registration
IIA Members: Register early and save! Not a member?Join today!
|CIA Review Course**
|Groups: Send 9 paid registrants and get the 10th free.|
*Per person pricing. Groups please contact IIA Customer Relations to register at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.
**Pricing is per part and includes Version 4.0 of The IIA's CIA Learning System®. Pre-registration for workshop and full conference required.