Environmental, Health & Safety Forum Program Information
March 15, 2018
ARIA / Las Vegas, NV
This is the premier professional development event for environmental health and safety auditing. EHS and internal audit professionals will gain knowledge of the importance of auditing the EHS practices for a business and the potential financial and reputational impact to the organization if there is not a vested interest.
- Understand what’s next for the EHS Profession in the 21st century with next generation enforcement, sustainability reporting, and changes in two federal agencies under the Trump administration.
- Hear from CAE’s in the industry how your role in the first and second line of defense can protect the organization and the impact to the bottom line.
- Learn about the impact that contractors can have on the organization and how to prepare your organization to handle contractual and safety issues.
- Gain insights from current and former leaders and regulators in the profession on key issues affecting EHS audits and the impact they can have on the organization.
- Participate in panel sessions, interactive roundtable discussions, and networking events.
The Hoover Dam Educational Tour will include a private guided tour of the Hoover Dam Powerplant. The Powerplant Tour offers a combination of presentations by Reclamation guides, audio and film presentations, exhibits and other media that provide a comprehensive view of the massive dam and its operations, as well as highlight many of the unique features around the site. Following the tour, the group will receive an educational presentation from a member of the Bureau of Reclamation Resources team. Visit the Hoover Dam website for more details regarding the history of Hoover Dam.
1 Day Forum
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- 12:00–1:00pm: Registration for Hoover Dam Tour (Tentative)
- 1:00–5:00pm: Pre-Forum Excursion
- Tour of Hoover Dam*
- Additional cost of $65
- CPE: 1.8
- 3:00–5:00pm: Customer Relations and Registration
- 5:00–6:00pm: Welcome Reception
- Thursday, March 15, 2018
- 7:00am–5:00pm: Customer Relations and Registration
- 7:00–8:00am: Continental Breakfast
- 8:00–9:15am: Opening Keynote Panel
- 9:15–9:45am: Networking Break
- 9:45–10:45am: General Session1
- 10:45–11:00am: Session Change
- 11:00am–12:15pm: Roundtable Discussion
- 12:15–1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00–2:00pm: General Session 2
- 2:00–2:30pm: Networking Break
- 2:30–3:45pm – Roundtable Discussion
- 4:00–5:00pm – Closing Keynote
Our program team is hard at work developing a world-class educational program. Please check back often for updates.
*Separate event fee to attend Hoover Dam tour. Registering for the Forum is required.