NEW! Financial Services Exchange Is Now Also Virtual
The world has changed, and so have we. We are reinventing and redefining the way we connect and learn together. With your well-being at the forefront, The IIA is working with our partners to implement proper safety measures and controls for in-person participation and taking advantage of technology to deliver a top-rated virtual experience for those unable to travel.
Both the in-person and virtual conference will deliver dynamic learning and networking opportunities. In addition, through dynamic digital engagement, virtual attendees will:
- Participate in live Q&A with industry leaders to discuss leading practices, strategies, tools, and techniques that foster success, especially in today’s challenging business environment.
- Network with and learn from colleagues and peers through chat rooms, meet-ups, and virtual receptions.
- Access easy-to-download resources from speakers, industry partners, and The IIA.
- Interact with exhibitors, learn the latest developments for industry advancement.
- Dynamic digital participation through our wide variety of engaging sessions.
*Pricing is per person and is in U.S. dollars
You will receive details for how to access the online event at least 2 business days prior to the start of the conference. If you have any questions or need assistance with the virtual conference please contact email@example.com.
Details for the Financial Services Exchange virtual event are being finalized. Please check back often for updates.