NEW! Financial Services Exchange Is Going Virtual
The world has changed, and so have we. We are reinventing and redefining the way we connect and learn together. With your well-being at the forefront, The IIA is working with our partners to take advantage of technology to deliver a top-rated virtual experience.
A fully virtual event, the 2020 Financial Services Exchange will deliver dynamic learning and networking opportunities. ALL sessions — general and concurrent — will be available online, providing up to 15 CPEs. Leading-edge digital engagement solutions will enable attendees to:
- Participate in live Q&A with industry leaders to discuss leading practices, strategies, tools, and techniques that foster success, especially in today’s challenging business environment.
- Network with and learn from colleagues and peers through chat rooms and virtual meet-ups.
- Access easy-to-download resources from speakers, industry partners, and The IIA.
- Interact with exhibitors and learn the latest developments for industry advancement.
- Engage in a wide variety of dynamic sessions.
||Group Rates Only Apply to Members |
*Pricing is per person and is in U.S. dollars
$50 discount: If you attend both Financial Services Exchange and Women in Internal Audit Leadership Forum Virtual Events, you can save $50 off your registration fee. Please use the discount code FSEWIL50 when you register or contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org. This discount does not apply to group registrations.
You will receive details for how to access the online event at least 2 business days prior to the start of the conference. If you have any questions or need assistance with the virtual conference please contact email@example.com.
Details for the Financial Services Exchange virtual event are being finalized. Please check back often for updates.