As the regulatory environment becomes more complex, the Financial Services Exchange is the event for internal auditors to learn and share leading practices to navigate through the associated risks. The IIA and its Financial Services Advisory Board continue to deliver a conference program that is relevant and engaging.
Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers alike, including financial services industry leaders, practitioners, and senior regulators, will enjoy a unique blend of interactive facilitated sessions, informative educational presentations, stimulating dialogue, valuable practice sharing, revealing success stories, and tangible takeaways for immediate implementation.
Our conference team is currently developing this world-class educational program. Please check back frequently for updates.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact Face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues at this unique, new event.
- Update your knowledge and skills — Earn valuable CPE credits, gain expertise, and leave better prepared to meet heightened regulatory standards and stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive documentation from every session that can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Legislators and regulators will share insights and best practices that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area to discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment. Get answers directly from product representatives.
Join the conversation – #IIAFSE
Pricing and Registration
|IIA Members and Groups up to 3
|Groups of 4 to 8
|Groups of 9 or more