Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers alike, including financial services industry leaders, practitioners, and senior regulators, will enjoy a unique blend of interactive facilitated sessions, informative educational presentations, stimulating dialogue, valuable practice sharing, revealing success stories, and tangible takeaways for immediate implementation.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning with your choice of 21 sessions.
- Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face with industry leaders, peers, and vendors.
- Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues at this unique event.
- Update your knowledge and skills.
- Earn required CPE credits.
- Leave prepared to take new techniques, tools, and strategies to implement in your practice setting.
- Better meet regulatory standards and stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars.
- Access to industry experts, legislators, and regulators.
- Gain best practices and insights that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet leading vendors in the exhibit area.
- Discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment.
- Get answers directly from product representatives.
Join the conversation – #IIAFSE
Pricing and Registration
Register early for the 2018 Financial Services Exchange and save!
||Group Rates Only Apply to Members
If you attend both Financial Services Excahnge and Women in Internal Leadership Forum (WIL / Sept. 18, 2019 / Washington, DC), you can save $100 off your registration fee for WIL. Please contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org
. This discount does not apply to group registrations.
*Pricing is per person and is in U.S. dollars. Groups of four or more, please contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.
Your registration includes:
- Attendance at opening and closing keynote presentations.
- All 19 general and concurrent sessions.
- Networking reception on Monday night.
- Continental breakfast on Monday and Tuesday.
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Conference app with presentations uploaded (when available from speaker).
Not an IIA member? Join now and save.