Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers alike, including financial services industry leaders, practitioners, and senior regulators, will enjoy a unique blend of interactive facilitated sessions, informative educational presentations, stimulating dialogue, valuable practice sharing, revealing success stories, and tangible takeaways for immediate implementation.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning with your choice of 21 sessions.
- Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face with industry leaders, peers, and vendors.
- Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues at this unique event.
- Update your knowledge and skills.
- Earn required CPE credits.
- Leave prepared to take new techniques, tools, and strategies to implement in your practice setting.
- Better meet regulatory standards and stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars.
- Access to industry experts, legislators, and regulators.
- Gain best practices and insights that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet leading vendors in the exhibit area.
- Discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment.
- Get answers directly from product representatives.
Join the conversation – #IIAFSE
Pricing and Registration
Register early for the 2019 Financial Services Exchange and save!
||Group Rates Only Apply to Members
If you attend both Financial Services Exchange and Women in Internal Leadership Forum (WIL / Sept. 18, 2019 / Washington, DC), you can save $100 off your registration fee for WIL.Visit the Women in Leadership Forum webpage
to learn more and to register. This discount does not apply to group registrations.
*Pricing is per person and is in U.S. dollars. Groups of four or more, please contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.
Your registration includes:
- Attendance at opening and closing keynote presentations.
- All 19 general and concurrent sessions.
- Networking reception on Monday night.
- Continental breakfast on Monday and Tuesday.
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Conference app with presentations uploaded (when available from speaker).
Cancellations must be made in writing and may be emailed to CustomerRelations@theiia.org at least 4 weeks before the event start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation notifications via social media (e.g., posting on our Facebook page or a tweet) are not acceptable.
A per-person cancellation fee of US $495 is assessed for cancellations received from four to two weeks out from the start of the event.No refunds will be given for cancellations received two weeks or less from the start of the event.
Not an IIA member? Join now and save.