2014 General Audit Management Conference Program Information
March 24–26, 2014
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek / Orlando, FL, USA
The 2014 GAM Conference is sold out!
Just as in previous years, the 2014 GAM Conference has sold out, proving once again that GAM is the essential experience for CAEs.
If you still wish to register for GAM, our Customer Relations team can put you on a waitlist to be contacted should another registrant be unable to attend. Register online or email CustomerRelations@theiia.org to be placed on the waiting list.
2014 GAM Conference Abs and Bio
2014 GAM Conference Matrix
This year’s educational tracks include:
- Risk and Strategic Insights
- Executive Leadership Insights
- Fraud Insights
- Technology Insights
- Compliance Risks and Emerging Issues
Confirmed Keynote Session and Speakers
- The Board’s View of Governance and the Important Role of Internal Audit – Virginia Gambale, Director, JetBlue Airways, Managing Partner, Azimuth Partners
- Leading Internal Audit in an Organization That Thrives on Change Panel – Panelists: Lisa Lee, Director, Internal Audit, Google; Inder Gulati, Head of Internal Audit, LinkedIn; Tom Austin, Vice President, Governance, Risk, & Control, Cisco Systems Inc. Moderator: Richard Chambers, President and CEO, The IIA
- Audit Committee's Need for Insight: Keeping Pace With Changing Demands – Olivia F. Kirtley, Deputy President, International Federation of Accountants, Board Member and Audit Committee Chairman, U. S. Bancorp, Papa John’s International and ResCare, Inc.
- Emerging Regulatory and Legislative Issues – Jeanette Franzel, Board Member, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Lead With Purpose – John Baldoni, internationally recognized leadership educator, executive coach, and acclaimed author
The GAM Conference brochure will be available in late 2013. Program details will be added as they are confirmed, and GAM alumni will receive program updates via e-mail.
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Field of Study: Varies by Session