Now celebrating its 36th year as the essential experience for CAEs!
2014 General Audit Management Conference
March 24–26, 2014
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek / Orlando, FL, USA
The 2014 GAM Conference is sold out!
Just as in previous years, the 2014 GAM Conference has sold out, proving once again that GAM is the essential experience for CAEs.
If you still wish to register for GAM, our Customer Relations team can put you on a waitlist to be contacted should another registrant be unable to attend. Register online or email CustomerRelations@theiia.org to be placed on the waiting list.
Transitioning to Insight: Positioning Internal Audit for the Future
The General Audit Management (GAM) Conference will bring together CAEs, audit committee and board members, and financial and executive management from around the world to gain exclusive insights, discuss challenges and strategies, and network with other top audit executives.
Respected practitioners will lead general and concurrent sessions that focus on:
- Risk and Strategic Insights
- Executive Leadership Insights
- Fraud Insights
- Technology Insights
- Compliance Risks and Emerging Issues
Confirmed Keynote Session and Speakers
- The Board’s View of Governance and the Important Role of Internal Audit – Virginia Gambale, Director, JetBlue Airways, Managing Partner, Azimuth Partners
- Leading Internal Audit in an Organization That Thrives on Change Panel – Panelists: Lisa Lee, Director, Internal Audit, Google; Inder Gulati, Head of Internal Audit, LinkedIn; Tom Austin, Vice President, Governance, Risk, & Control, Cisco Systems Inc. Moderator: Richard Chambers, President and CEO, The IIA
- Audit Committee's Need for Insight: Keeping Pace With Changing Demands – Olivia F. Kirtley, Deputy President, International Federation of Accountants, Board Member and Audit Committee Chairman, U. S. Bancorp, Papa John’s International and ResCare, Inc.
- Emerging Regulatory and Legislative Issues – Jeanette Franzel, Board Member, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Lead With Purpose – John Baldoni, internationally recognized leadership educator, executive coach, and acclaimed author
Attend the 2014 GAM Conference and Network With Peers From:
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
Marathon Petroleum Company
Norwegian Cruise Lines
Schwan Food Company
University of Michigan