2020 General Audit Management Conference
March. 16–18, 2020 / Las Vegas, NV
Register Early So You Don’t Miss Out
The conference theme, 2020 Vision — Influencing the Next Decade of Internal Audit, and its high-quality, cost-effective program, is uniquely focused on supporting the professional growth and development of our emerging and seasoned internal audit leaders through education, strategic insight, peer-to-peer engagement, and takeaways for positive outcomes.
GAM is considered the “must attend” conference for internal audit leaders. Attendee surveys rave about the interactive formats — In Conversation With, Tools and Techniques, and Panel sessions — designed to impart strategies and valuable takeaways that are immediately applicable.
With 40 general and concurrent sessions, featuring world-renowned presenters, focused on 5 educational tracks, and providing 16.5 CPE credits, GAM is Where Leaders Evolve.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
Former Director, Economic Policy
How to Compete in a Global Economy
General Session 2
Richard F. Chambers, CIA, QIAL, CGAP, CCSA, CRMA
President and Chief Executive Officer
The Institute of Internal Auditors
Vision 2020: Internal Audit Priorities in the Decade Ahead
General Session 3
Shirley Davis, Ph.D
President and CEO
SDS Global Enterprises, Inc.
Cultivating Cultures of Inclusion and High Performance
General Session 4
Pulitzer Prize Winner and Best Selling Author
Bad Blood - The Rise and Fall of Theranos:
A Conversation with John Carreyrou
General Session 5
||Stacey Schabel, CIA|
VP and Chief Audit Executive
Jackson National Life Insurance Company
Director, Internal Audit
Point/Counterpoint: Does Being in the Executive Management
Incentive Compensation Program Impair a CAEs Independence?
- Track 1: Elevating Value
- Track 2: Innovating Use of Technology
- Track 3: Effectively Assessing Risk
- Track 4: Leading With Influence & Cultivating Talent
- Track 5: Mitigating Cyber
- Pre-conference Workshop
- 5 General Sessions
- 35 Concurrent Sessions
- World-renowned keynote and general session speakers
- Welcome Reception on Monday evening
- Vendor Reception on Tuesday evening
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- Conference app with presentations uploaded if available
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits: 16.5; 4.2 CPEs for Pre-conference Workshop
Day 1: Sunday, March 15, 2020
- Registration, 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Pre-conference Workshop: COMING SOON, 8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Day 2: Monday, March 16, 2020
- 2 General Sessions
- 15 Concurrent Sessions
- Welcome Reception
Day 3: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- 1 General Session
- 20 Concurrent Sessions
- Vendor Reception
Day 4: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Please continue to check back for more details about this must-attend event.