Support your organization by Fostering Risk Resilience, the theme for the 2017 General Audit Management (GAM) Conference. For nearly 40 years, GAM has been the premier experience for leaders to explore emerging issues and exchange leading practices for positive outcomes. This year’s program perfectly aligns with recent headlines and can help you establish security measures that abide by proven strategies for optimal results.
The tradition of excellence will continue in 2017 with the industry’s best and brightest thought leaders from Fortune 500 companies and more who will share their perspectives on how to best position internal audit leaders for the future.
Who Should Attend?
Audit executives including CAEs, audit directors, audit committee and board members, and other stakeholders affected by the internal audit process will find the in-depth exploration of the latest issues facing today’s executives and the opportunity to network with peers over 2.5 days an invaluable experience.
If you want to earn valuable CPE credits with a world-class educational program geared specifically to GAM’s executive level delegates, this conference is a must.
Make connections and share leading practices with peers during the many networking opportunities planned throughout the conference.
The GAM program for 2017 includes more than 50 general and concurrent sessions. Earn up to 18.3 CPE credits and foster real-world knowledge from expert practitioners who will facilitate the nearly 40 educational sessions.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized
learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from Fortune 500 and other organizations experiencing similar challenges and opportunities.
- Update your knowledge and
skills — Earn required CPE credits and leave prepared to drive success in a changing world.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Gain strategies and tools that can be utilized to share insights with and train your audit team.
- Access to industry experts — Industry leaders will be sharing insights and leading practices you’ll be able to implement immediately.
- Meet vendors — Visit the exhibit area, get answers, and discover products that decrease enterprise expense and increase ROI.
Pricing and Registration
|IIA Members and Groups up to 3
|Groups of 4 to 8
|Groups of 9 or more
||Ambassador and Network member levels, please refer to your Center benefits for pricing.|
Join the conversation – #IIAGAM