Who Should Attend?
Audit executives including CAEs, VPs, audit committee and board members, audit directors, and other stakeholders affected by the internal audit process will find the in-depth exploration of issues facing today’s executives and the opportunity to network with all of their peers for 2.5 days of an invaluable experience. The following topics will be covered:
- Navigating Business Disruption
- Enhancing Leadership Attributes
- Evaluating and Improving Risk Resilience
- Cultivating Innovation
- Industry Insights
Details are available on the Program Information page.
Make connections and share leading practices with peers during the many networking opportunities, including a welcome reception Monday evening and a vendor reception Tuesday evening.
Save $200* Today – Register Now
*Early registration savings of $200 end Dec. 31, 2017.
What's in it For You?
- Innovation transform the future of audit executive management through relevant content and information from esteemed speakers.
- Interaction Enjoy networking opportunities with leaders from audit departments for sharing and exchange of sustainable ideas and strategic insights for effective outcomes.
- Impact Discover leading practices, success strategies, data-driven insights, and trends that will position you as a seasoned leader in internal audit and your organization’s competitive advantage in an increasingly globalized world.
- Partnerships Explore new partnership opportunities with audit decision makers.
- Experts Benefit from the expertise of some of the world’s leading authorities in and outside of the internal audit field.
- Professional Development Earn up to 16.5 CPEs.
Value Gain valuable take home tools to facilitate positive outcomes. Take advantage of multiple opportunities to participate in educational sessions, explore the Expo Hall, discover unlimited networking opportunities, and so much more.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive documentation from sessions that can be utilized to train and share insights with your audit team.
- Access to industry experts — Industry leaders will be sharing strategies, tools and skills to leverage your influence, impact and value as a trusted leader.
- Meet vendors — Visit the exhibit area to get answers and discover products that move your organization forward while decreasing enterprise expense and increasing ROI.
Check out last year’s recap for highlights.
Pricing and Registration
IIA Members: Register early and save! Not a member? Join today!
||Contact your AEC Representative
| AEC All Access – Complimentary Registration – Contact AEC@theiia.org or 1+407-937-1223 to register|
AEC Expanded – Complimentary Registration – Contact AEC@theiia.org or 1+407-937-1223 to register
AEC Essential – $200 off your GAM Registration – Contact AEC@theiia.org or 1+407-937-1223
|Member Group Rates
|NEW CAE ROUNDTABLE PRICING
*Per person pricing. Groups please contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org to register or if you need assistance.
**Join The IIA’s Audit Executive Center at the All Access or Expanded level and receive complimentary registration, or at the Essential level and receive US$200.00 off your 2018 GAM registration. Visit the Center website for details.
***Must be registered for GAM to register and attend New CAE Roundtable.