NEW! GAM 2019 OnDemand
Select Sessions Available Anytime & Anywhere
For the first time ever, The IIA is offering seven sessions from GAM 2019 through OnDemand. We understand that time is a luxury many don’t have. So in our continuing effort to make training and education more accessible for internal audit professionals, we captured seven sessions presented by seasoned internal audit leaders and are making them available to you online. No matter where you are, you can now continue to enhance your knowledge and earn up to 9 CPEs by taking advantage of the following sessions captured during the premier internal audit leadership event for 2019.
Sessions Available OnDemand
- In Conversation With… Effective Approach to Audit Team Transformation
- Auditing at the Speed of Risk
- Role of Artificial Intelligence and Automation to Assess Emerging Risks
- Tools and Strategies to Make Data Analysis Work
- Innovative Approach to Audit Reports
- Managing and Delivering Internal Audit’s Data and Analytic Needs
- Digital Auditor Hype Check: Separating Automation Myths From Practical Realities
- Once purchased user will have until December 31, 2019 to view all seven sessions in order to receive CPE credit.
- Duplicate CPE credit cannot be earned by viewing the same session multiple time. If CPE credit was earned for a session during the live event (in-person or online) you cannot claim the duplicate CPE for the OnDemand presentation.
- In order to earn CPE credit the user must watch the presentation in its entirety and pass a Knowledge Check at the end with a score of 80% or better. The user can re-watch the session until they have passed the Knowledge Check.