GAM 2020 Virtual Conference OnDemand
Select Sessions Available Anytime & Anywhere
All of the sessions that were streamed during the 2020 GAM Virtual Conference are being made available OnDemand. Wherever you are, you can continue to strengthen your knowledge and skills while earning up to 13.8 CPEs.
Sessions Available OnDemand
- Vision 2020s: Internal Audit Priorities in the Decade Ahead
- Auditing Culture: Frameworks and Proven Techniques
- In Conversation With….Using New COSO Guidance in a Transformational World
- OnRisk 2020: A Guide to Understanding, Aligning, and Optimizing Risk
- Data Analytics: Getting Started in Small Departments
- Influencing Without Power: Creating Collaborative Change
- Integrating Audit Analytics With Your Automation Program: A Powerful Marriage
- Creating an Ethical Organizational Culture
- Assessing Risk in a Dynamic Risk Environment
- Auditing What Matters
- How to Design and Implement an Adaptive IT Compliance Function
- Once purchased user will have until December 31, 2020 to view all eleven sessions in order to receive CPE credit.
- Duplicate CPE credit cannot be earned by viewing the same session multiple time. If CPE credit was earned for a session during the live event you cannot claim the duplicate CPE for the OnDemand presentation.
- In order to earn CPE credit the user must watch the presentation in its entirety and pass a Knowledge Check at the end with a score of 80% or better. The user can re-watch the session until they have passed the Knowledge Check.
- Upon completion of passing the Knowledge Check at the end of each session; the participants CPE certificate will be available for download from their user profile in the OnDemand system. The certificate will also be sent via email.
- A link to access the OnDemand sessions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Please note that all sales are final and no refunds will be given after point of sale.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance with your 2020 GAM OnDemand purchase.