Now celebrating its 16th year!
2014 Gaming Conference
April 14–16, 2014
The Mirage / Las Vegas, NV, USA
The IIA’s Gaming Conference remains the gaming industry’s only dedicated conference for internal audit, risk, and related professionals. Delegates of the 16th annual Gaming Conference will receive essential knowledge and gaming audit know-how from esteemed professionals involved in every aspect of the industry.
This year’s Gaming Conference doubles down on benefits, including:
- Cutting-edge, relevant information from esteemed speakers on emerging opportunities and challenges in the gaming industry.
- Hands-on tools and techniques you can apply immediately.
- Greater understanding of the impact of emerging Internet technology on the gaming industry.
- Building new and lasting career-strengthening relationships with industry peers.
- Insight into the ever-changing and complex aspects of commercial and Indian gaming.
Confirmed Keynote Sessions and Speakers
- Global and Domestic Expansion of the Gaming Industry: Geoff Freeman, President and CEO, American Gaming Association
- Social Networking and Social Engineering: Emerging Threats Every Auditor Needs to Know About: Nejolla Korris, Chief Executive Officer, InterVeritas International Ltd.
- Revised COSO Framework and its Impact on Your Organization: Robert B. Hirth, Chairman, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO)
- We Gotta Fail…To Succeed!: Milo Shapiro, Motivational Speaker, Team Builder, Public Dynamics Speaking Coach, IMPROVentures, Creative Energy Officer, IMPROVentures and Public Dynamics
- Gaming Industry Executive Panel: Idea Sharing Session
- Chelle Adams, Vice President and Chief Internal Auditor, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Arthur J. Askins, Manager of Indian Gaming, New York Gaming Commission
- Phil F. Popehn, Retired CAE of Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Robert Rudloff, CIA, CRMA, Senior Vice President, MGM Resorts International
IIA Members: Register Early for the 2014 Gaming Conference and Save!