2017 Gaming & Hospitality Conference
April 19–20, 2017
The Mirage / Las Vegas, NV
Driving Success in Gaming and Hospitality Audit
As the only event of its kind, The IIA is driven to ensure casino, tribal, and online gaming, as well as hospitality, hotel, and entertainment industry attendees continue Driving Success in Gaming and Hospitality Audit.
This high-quality, cutting-edge, and cost-effective program includes four general and 24 concurrent educational sessions focused on the emerging issues you care about most.
Join hundreds of your peers for a one-of-a-kind experience that promises hours of immersive insights, an exclusive welcome networking reception, and up to 15.6 CPE credits.
Who Should Attend?
Gaming and hospitality internal auditors who yearn to gain insights, experience hands-on tools and techniques, discuss the impact of emerging Internet technology, and build new and lasting relationships with industry peers, should attend this conference.
Earn up to 15.6 CPE credits with an educational program consisting of four general and 24 concurrent sessions in the following areas of focus:
Audit and Risk; Compliance/Regulatory; Data Analytics; Fraud; Hospitality/Non-gaming; Leadership and Communication; and Technology.
Make connections and share best practices with peers during the many networking opportunities, including a welcome reception Wednesday evening.
Earn up to 15.6 CPE credits
Save US$100* Today – Register Now
*Early registration savings of US$100 ends Feb. 10, 2017.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized
learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues who are experts in the gaming and hospitality industries and are experiencing similar challenges and opportunities.
- Update your knowledge and
skills — Earn valuable CPE credits and leave prepared to take on the challenges facing today's gaming and hospitality auditors.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive documentation that can be utilized to share insights with and train your audit team.
- Access to industry experts — Industry leaders will be sharing insights and best practices you’ll be able to implement immediately for greater impact.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area, get answers, and discover products that move your organization forward while decreasing enterprise expense and increasing ROI.
Pricing and Registration
|IIA Members and Groups up to 3
|Groups of 4 to 8
|Groups of 9 or more
*Per person pricing. Groups of 4 or more please contact IIA Customer Relations to register at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.