Who Should Attend?
We invite IAEP and non-IAEP educators who are teaching a Principles of Internal Auditing course at their university to bring their students to a once in a lifetime event, as well as our Academic Relations Chairs from our IIA Affiliates. This conference serves to benefit very specialized audiences by offering a unique blend of top-rated presentations from insightful speakers and keynote presenters:
- Students from across the globe exchange ideas and experiences with internal audit educators and corporate partners in a no-pressure setting.
- Educators are provided an opportunity to learn best practices for incorporating internal auditing education in the classroom.
- Academic Relations Chairs are provided with best practices and techniques on approaching potential academic relations activities on their local chapter level.
- Participating partners are provided with opportunities to recruit and mentor students who have studied and specialized in preparation for graduation.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — The conference features special tracks for educators, students, and company representatives.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights on innovations from industry leaders on how to prepare for the future of internal audit.
- Expand your knowledge and skills — Leave prepared to take new techniques, tools, and strategies home to help improve performance and meet stakeholder expectations. Certified IIA Members will also earn valuable CPE credits.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional opportunity to exhibit to future internal audit practitioners and IAEP educators — Display and promote your company to potential clients as well as recruit qualified talent without traveling to multiple locations.
- Access to students specializing in internal audit — Top-ranked students learning best practices and insightful knowledge that can be implemented immediately.
- Brand exposure — With your exhibit booth, you are able to showcase your brand through sponsorship recognition to 100+ professionals and students.
Participating Corporate Partners
- Reduces the costs and simplifies the logistics associated with traveling to multiple locations to recruit qualified talent.
- Gives students and employers alike valuable face-time in a no-pressure setting.
- Introduces employers to impeccably trained students ready to hit the ground running on day one of the job.
Internal Audit Career Expo
Friday, Sept. 14, 2018 | 1:00 – 5:30 p.m.
What to expect?
FUN! | Interview with Hiring Companies | Learn About The Internal Audit Profession | Network & Make Industry Connections | Photobooth | Professional Headshots | Resume Reviews
Cost: FREE if you register before Sept. 7, or $25 at the door.
Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Expo only.
||Richard F. Chambers, CIA, QIAL, CGAP, CCSA, CRMA, IIA President & CEO|
Trusted Advisors: Key Attributes of Outstanding Internal Auditors
||Naohiro Mouri, CIA, 2018-19 IIA Global Chairman of the Board|
||Karen Brady, CIA, CRMA, 2018-19 IIA North American Chairman of the Board|
Conference Registration Fees
|IAEP Educators and Students, and Academic Relations Chairs
|Non-IAEP Educators and Students
|Additional Company Representatives
Cancellation Deadline: Friday, August 31
Your registration includes:
- All general and concurrent sessions.
- Welcome networking reception.
- Scholarship luncheon.
- Session with educators.
- Case Competition.
View the presentations