2014 Northeastern Regional Conference
September 7–10, 2014
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge / Brooklyn, NY
The IIA and IIA‒New York Chapter are excited to be hosting the 2014 Northeastern Regional Conference (NRC) in Brooklyn, NY.
This year’s conference will focus on the velocity of change within a vast array of industries and in the internal audit profession. The program will concentrate on providing CAEs and their direct reports with information and best practices for defining effective enterprise wide internal audit plans and the skills and tactics to communicate with and influence key stakeholders throughout the organization.
NRC will provide delegates with:
- Cutting-edge, relevant information on topics that cut across industries, as well as specialized topics and challenges facing the financial services, retail, and health care industries.
- Tools and techniques to stay abreast of key business risks, enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of audits, and resulting communications with key stakeholders.
- Opportunities to network and share best practices with peers.
- Speakers and topics that will focus on the needs of CAEs and their direct reports.
Conference Educational Tracks
- CAE Focus
- CIA Review Course
- Governance, Risk, and Control
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
Join us in New York, earn up to 18 continuing professional education (CPE) credits, and remain relevant in the industry moving at the speed of change.
Register early and save!
|Member Early (by Aug. 1)
||US$975 (US$100 savings)|
|Non-member Early (by Aug. 1)
||US$1,075 (US$100 savings)|
||Send 9 paid registrants, receive 1 free|
- Price includes Version 4.0 of The IIA's CIA Learning System®.
- Full conference registration is required.
- You must pre-register for this workshop.
US$205 per part