2019 International Conference OnDemand
Did you miss attending The IIA’s 2019 International Conference held in Anaheim, CA in July? Now is your chance to access seven of the concurrent sessions from that sold out event! Wherever you are, you can continue to strengthen your knowledge and skills while earning up to 8.4 CPEs.
Sessions Available On Demand
- Auditing and Governance of Social Medial in the World of Increasing Privacy Regulations
- Auditing at the Speed of Risk: Internal Audit in an Era of Disruption
- Case-based Learning – Agile Internal Audit: Leading Practices From CAEs on the Journey to Becoming Agile
- Case-based Learning – Beginning the Journey Into Internal Auditing: Insights, Stories, and Tips for Success From Expert Practitioners From Across the World
- Risk in Focus: Hot Topics for the 2020 Internal Audit Plan
- Solving the Key Challenges of the Smaller Audit Group
- The Digitally Disruptive Internal Auditor: Future Proofing Your Internal Audit Function
Cost for On Demand
- Members: $360
- Non-members: $520
- Once purchased user will have until June 30, 2020 to view all seven sessions in order to receive CPE credit.
- Duplicate CPE credit cannot be earned by viewing the same session multiple time. If CPE credit was earned for a session during the live event (in-person or online) you cannot claim the duplicate CPE for the OnDemand presentation.
- In order to earn CPE credit the user must watch the presentation in its entirety and pass a Knowledge Check at the end with a score of 80% or better. The user can re-watch the session until they have passed the Knowledge Check.
- A link to access the OnDemand sessions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Please note that all sales are final and no refunds will be given after point of sale.