2019 Regional Education & Networking Event
NEW! The Regional Education and Networking Event is an innovative initiative that delivers professional development and the chance to earn 8 CPE credits, while attendees exchange ideas, expand their knowledge, and advance their internal audit career.
In coordination with IIA HQ, local IIA chapters provide internal auditors access to timely and relevant best practices, as well as emerging issues in the profession of internal auditing from the most qualified local and regional presenters.
Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers from local and regional markets, including internal auditors of all levels and sectors, from staff to managers to directors and CAEs.
All attendees can:
- Attend interactive breakout sessions
- Receive conference handouts
- Participate in networking activities
What's in it For You?
- Network with likeminded professionals.
- Participate in strategic discussions with industry peers to focus on:
- Strategies for building a data analytics program
- Evaluating leading practices for cybersecurity
- Assessing best practices for auditing culture and ethics
- Discussing personal brand management
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars.
- Access to local and regional industry experts.
- Gain best practices and insights that can be implemented immediately.
Pricing and Registration
Golden Nugget Biloxi Hotel & Casino
151 Beach Blvd.
Biloxi, MS 39530
The IIA has arranged a special room rate for reservations made by March 2, 2019. All rates are subject to a $12.99 per night resort fee, 5% Harrison County room tax, and 7% state sales tax.
|Double Queen Room
|April 2, 2019
||Building a Data Analytics Program|
|11:00 a.m.–12:10 p.m.
||Data Analytics — Breakout Group Assignment|
||Importance of IT Controls in Today’s Technology|
||Cybersecurity — Roundtable Discussion|
||Building Influence and Presence|
Not an IIA member? Join now and save.