Women in Internal Audit Leadership Forum Program Information
March 14, 2018
ARIA Resort & Casino / Las Vegas
Strategies for Success
Our dynamic lineup of top internal audit executives has a passion for developing and sharing strategies for both women and men in the profession to gain and maintain success in their leadership roles.
Attendees can earn up to 4.8 continuing professional education (CPE) credits by attending all forum sessions.
- Engage in collaborative discussions focusing of the advancement of women in the profession.
- Exchange strategies, tools and resources for successful outcomes.
- Expand professional network.
- Enhance leadership attributes.
|11:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
||Opening Panel Session|
Building Strategic Relationships with Key Stakeholders, Mentors, and Mentees
||General Session: Increasing Audit's Business Impact|
||Roundtable Discussions |
- Demonstration the Value of the Audit Function
- Streamlining Audit Reports
- Managing Difficult Discussions
The IIA team is working hard to put together a world-class program for this event. Please continue to check back for details.