Women in Internal Audit Leadership Forum
Oct. 3, 2018
Renaissance Downtown DC / Washington, D.C.
|Women in Internal Audit Leadership has sold out. If you would like to be put on the waitlist, please contact Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.|
Strategies for Success
As we continue the conversation, our goal is to help facilitate success in closing the gap for women. We seek to bring together women and men who support the professional advancement of women in audit and offer opportunities to engage in collaborative discussions, illuminating growth and social equity.
The Women in Internal Audit Leadership Forum (WIL) has been designed for that purpose, providing women leaders in internal audit the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals, both male and female, and develop new strategies, tools, and resources to be a catalyst in advancing women in the profession.
All WIL attendees are encouraged to discuss, review, and evaluate competencies to be an effective leader in internal audit. A specific focus during the keynote presentations, panel sessions, and interactive breakouts will be on strategies for women in the profession to gain and maintain success in their leadership roles.
Who Should Attend?
Leaders in internal audit who desire the opportunity to network with likeminded professionals and develop new strategies, tools, and resources to be a catalyst in advancing women in the profession.
Attendees will discuss, review, and evaluate competencies necessary to be an effective leader in internal audit. Specific focus will be on strategies for women in the profession to gain and maintain success in their leadership roles.
- Network with likeminded professionals
- Participate in strategic discussions with men and women leaders in the profession to focus on:
- Strategies for building your influence.
- Hiring and retaining the right talent.
- Developing a brand that promotes value.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — Attend a program specifically designed to advance women leaders in the profession.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues who are established experts in the industry experiencing similar challenges and opportunities.
- Update your knowledge and skills — Earn valuable CPE credits and leave prepared to take on the challenges facing today's women leaders in internal audit.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive documentation that can be utilized to share insights with and train your audit team.
- Access to industry experts — Industry leaders will be sharing insights and best practices you’ll be able to implement immediately for greater impact.
Pricing and Registration
$100 discount: If you attend both FSE and WIL you can save $100 off your registration fee for Women in Internal Audit Leadership. Please contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org. This discount does not apply to group registrations.
*All pricing in USD. Per person pricing.