Women in Internal Audit Leadership Forum
Sept. 18, 2019
|Women in Internal Audit Leadership has sold out. If you would like to be put on the waitlist, please contact Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.|
Strategies for Success
The Women in Internal Audit Leadership Forum sold out in 2018, proving that there is significant demand to continue the conversation and achieve our goal in closing the gender gap for women. By bringing together women and men who support the professional advancement of women in internal audit and fostering an environment of engagement and collaboration, we illuminate opportunities to enhance growth and social equity.
This event has been designed for that purpose, providing women leaders in internal audit a supportive forum in which to network with like-minded professionals, both male and female, and develop new strategies, tools, and resources to drive further advancement of women in the profession.
Attendees will be inspired to discuss, review, and evaluate competencies to be an effective leader in internal audit. The keynote presentations, panel sessions, and interactive breakouts will feature strategies crafted specifically for women in the profession striving to gain and maintain success in their leadership roles.
Who Should Attend?
Leaders in internal audit seeking the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and develop new strategies, tools, and resources to drive further advancement of women in the profession.
Attendees will discuss, review, and evaluate competencies necessary to be an effective leader in internal audit. Specific emphasis will be placed on strategies designed to help women in the profession gain and maintain success in their leadership roles.
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Participate in strategic discussions with men and women leaders in internal audit, focusing on:
- Strategies for building your influence.
- Hiring and retaining the right talent.
- Developing a brand that promotes value.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — Attend a program specifically designed to advance women leaders in the profession.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues who are established experts in the industry experiencing similar challenges and opportunities.
- Update your knowledge and skills — Earn 8.1 CPE credits and leave prepared to take on the challenges facing today’s women leaders in internal audit.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive documentation that can be utilized to share insights with and train your audit team.
- Access to industry experts — Industry leaders will share insights and best practices that you’ll be able to implement immediately for greater impact.
Pricing and Registration*
*All pricing in USD. Per person pricing.
For those attending the 2019 Financial Services Exchange, a $100 discount is available to you for registering for Women in Internal Audit Leadership. Please use discount code FSEWIL19 when registering.**
For those attending the 2019 Environmental, Health and Safety Exchange, a $100 discount is available to you for registering for Women in Internal Audit Leadership. Please use discount code EHSWIL19 when registering.**
**Cannot be combined with Group Discount.
Cancellations must be made in writing and may be emailed to CustomerRelations@theiia.org at least 4 weeks before the event start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation notifications via social media (e.g., posting on our Facebook page or a tweet) are not acceptable.
A per-person cancellation fee of US $495 is assessed for cancellations received from four to two weeks out from the start of the event.No refunds will be given for cancellations received two weeks or less from the start of the event.
If you have any questions, please contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.