Environmental, Health & Safety Exchange Registration
Sept. 16–17, 2019
Washington Hilton/Washington, DC
Join us in Washington, D.C. in September
As business landscapes continue to change, auditors are required to be more proactive and flexible to adapt. The Environmental, Health & Safety Exchange is the premier conference dedicated to the development and professional practice of environmental, health and safety (EHS) auditing, providing audit professionals with high-quality, specialized training and opportunities to network with industry peers.
Who Should Attend?
EHS, process safety management, product stewardship, and sustainability auditing professionals.
Professionals working in public sector, waste management, food, retail, manufacturing, construction, oil, chemicals, health services, tobacco, mining, and agriculture industries.
Internal auditors wanting to learn how to identify and manage EHS risks.
Those interested in understanding the full breadth of the potential impact of EHS risks.
What's in it For You?
- Attend the sessions that matter most to you and your organization.
- Interact face-to-face with industry leaders, peers, and vendors.
- Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from a cross-section of industries at this one-of-a-kind event for EHS.
- Leave prepared to implement new techniques, tools, and strategies to help improve your job performance.
- Better meet stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars.
- Receive Presentations where available.
- Gain best practices and insights that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet leading vendors at exhibit area.
- Discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment.
- Get answers directly from product representatives.
Pricing and Registration
|Group Member Rates
||Group Rates Apply Only to Members|
*Pricing is per person and is in US dollars. Groups of four or more please contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.
$100 discount: If you attend both 2019 Environmental, Health and Safety Exchange and Women in Internal Leadership Forum (WIL / Sept. 18, 2019 / Washington, DC), you can save $100 off your registration fee for WIL by using discount code: EHSWIL19 when registering. Visit the Women in Internal Audit Leadership Forum webpage to learn more and register.
This discount does not apply to group registrations.
Your registration includes:
- Attendance at 2 keynote presentations.
- All 13 general and concurrent sessions, and roundtables.
- Welcome networking reception on Monday night.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Conference app with presentations uploaded (when available from speaker).
Cancellations must be made in writing and may be emailed to CustomerRelations@theiia.org at least 4 weeks before the event start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation notifications via social media (e.g., posting on our Facebook page or a tweet) are not acceptable.
A per-person cancellation fee of US $495 is assessed for cancellations received from four to two weeks out from the start of the event.No refunds will be given for cancellations received two weeks or less from the start of the event.