Environmental, Health & Safety Exchange
Oct. 3–4, 2018
Renaissance Downtown/Washington, DC
Evolving and Transforming EHS Auditing through Innovation
As business landscapes continue to change, auditors are required to be more proactive and flexible to adapt. The Environmental, Health & Safety Exchange is the premier conference dedicated to the development and professional practice of environmental, health and safety (EHS) auditing, providing audit professionals with high-quality, specialized training and opportunities to network with industry peers.
Who Should Attend?
EHS, process safety management, product stewardship, and sustainability auditing professionals..
Professionals working in public sector, waste management, food, retail, manufacturing, construction, oil, chemicals, health services, tobacco, mining, and agriculture industries.
Internal auditors wanting to learn how to identify and manage EHS risks.
Those interested in understanding the full breadth of the potential impact of EHS risks.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning with 19 sessions to choose from.
- Attend the sessions that matter most to you and your organization.
- Interact face-to-face with industry leaders, peers, and vendors.
- Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from a cross-section of industries at this one-of-a-kind event for EHS.
- Update your knowledge and skills. Earn up to 14.7 CPE credits.
- Leave prepared to implement new techniques, tools, and strategies to help improve your job performance.
- Better meet stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars.
- Receive copies of presentations when and if available.
- Access to industry experts and top-ranked industry leaders/presenters.
- Gain best practices and insights that can be implemented immediately..
- Meet leading vendors at exhibit area.
- Discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment.
- Get answers directly from product representatives.
Pricing and Registration
|Group Member Rates
||Group Rates Apply Only to Members|
*Pricing is per person and is in US dollars. Groups of four or more please contact IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.
Your registration includes:
- Attendance at 2 keynote presentations.
- All 17 general and concurrent sessions, and roundtables.
- Welcome networking reception on Wednesday night.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Conference app with presentations uploaded (when available from speaker).