Environmental, Health & Safety Forum
March 15, 2018
ARIA / Las Vegas, NV
The Environmental, Health & Safety Forum, presented by The IIA’s Environmental, Health & Safety Audit Center, is the premier conference dedicated to the development and professional practice of environmental, health and safety (EHS) auditing. No other conference in the western region offers audit professionals more high-quality, specialized training, professional networking opportunities with industry peers, and the ability to share knowledge and insights on key issues with industry regulators.
This forum will highlight the future trends and innovation in the profession and how EHS auditors can be relevant in their organizations when it comes to changes in the 21st century.
Forum Attendees Will:
- Gain takeaways on the new sustainability reporting mandate related to ERM and non-financial disclosures.
- Learn about the future of EHS auditing and new tools to enhance the function with innovative practices.
- Hear from the EPA and OSHA how they are managing risk & compliance in the Trump administration and what they predict the future focus of both agencies will be.
- Participate in panel sessions, interactive roundtable discussions, and networking events.
- Earn up to 9.9 continuing professional education (CPE) credits (1.8 Pre-Forum tour, 8.1 Forum)
- Attend a Pre-Forum Hoover Dam Educational Tour*.
Our program team is hard at work developing a world-class educational program. Please check back often for details.
Pricing and Registration
|Educational Tour of Hoover Dam*
*Separate event fee to attend. Registering for the Forum is required.
Also, IF you are attending GAM you can save $100 on your registration fee by contacting IIA Customer Relations at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org to register.
If an individual is registered for the General Audit Management Conference (GAM) and also registers for the EHS Forum, they will receive a $100 discount off of their GAM registration.
Discount code 2018GAM100 can only be used once.