Turning Risk Into Readiness!
In 2015, EPA and OSHA fines cost U.S. organizations over US$13 billion, however, only 11% of CAEs rely on internal audit to provide EHS assurance to the board. The EHS Exchange is the premier conference dedicated to the development and professional practice of environmental, health and safety (EHS) auditing, providing audit professionals with high-quality, specialized training, and networking opportunities with industry peers.
Who Should Attend?
- EHS, Process Safety Management, and Product Stewardship Auditing Professionals
- Internal Auditors who recognize the importance of learning how to identify and manage EHS risks and bringing additional value to an organization
- Those interested in understanding the full breadth of the potential impact of EHS risks
The program team is hard at work developing a world-class educational program. Please check back often for details.
Earn up to 14.7 CPD.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues at this unique event. Network with peers in the industry and hear from experts on the many aspects of EHS that affect auditors.
- Update your knowledge and
skills — Earn valuable CPD/CPE hours, gain expertise, and leave prepared to meet organizational, regulatory, and stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Gain information, tools and strategies that can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Learn best practices that can be implemented for positive outcomes.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area to discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment. Get answers directly from product representatives.
How to Obtain Additional CPD/CPE?
EHS Pre- & Post-Exchange Seminars Include:
- Sunday (9/10) – 1 day course
- Wednesday – Thursday (9/13–14) – 2 day courses
Pricing and Registration
|Groups of 4 to 8
|Groups of 9 or more
*All pricing in USD. Per person pricing. Groups of 4 or more please contact IIA Customer Relations to register at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.