Just Announced! Environmental Lawyer & Former U.S. EPA Official to Deliver a General Session
Brent Fewell, an environmental attorney, founder and chairman of DC-based Earth & Water Group, and a frequent lecturer on 21st century environmental leadership and innovation, will deliver a special session at the EHS Exchange West Coast. During his presentation “What We Can Expect from a Trump EPA,” Fewell, a former environmental scientist and senior U.S. EPA official, will explore what the new administration might portent for the EPA and federal environmental programs, including the EPA’s audit policy and environmental enforcement.
The Environmental, Health & Safety Exchange, presented by The IIA’s Environmental, Health & Safety Audit Center, is one of the premier conferences dedicated to the development and professional practice of environmental, health and safety (EHS) auditing. No other conference in the western region offers audit professionals more high-quality, specialized training, professional networking opportunities with industry peers, and the ability to share knowledge and insights on key issues with industry regulators.
Our program team is hard at work developing a world-class educational program. Please check back often for details.
Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers, including environmental, health, and safety; process safety management; product stewardship auditing professionals, and internal auditors who recognize the importance of learning how to identify and manage EHS risks and bringing additional value to an organization.
The program team is hard at work developing a world-class educational program. Please check back often for details.
Earn up to 14.7 CPD/CPE.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues at this unique event. Network with peers in the industry and hear from experts on the many aspects of EHS that affect auditors.
- Update your knowledge and
skills — Earn valuable CPD/CPE hours, gain expertise, and leave prepared to meet organizational, regulatory, and stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Gain information, tools and strategies that can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Learn best practices that can be implemented for positive outcomes.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area to discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment. Get answers directly from product representatives.
Pricing and Registration
*Per person pricing. Groups of 4 or more please contact IIA Customer Relations to register at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.