2013 Governance, Risk, and Control Conference
(An IIA and ISACA Collaboration)
August 19-21, 2013
Arizona Biltmore Hotel / Phoenix, AZ
Be there in August when two world-class organizations come together to help technology and audit professionals leverage opportunities. At the 2013 Governance, Risk, and Control Conference, you’ll gain new skills and discover how to employ smarter technology strategies to overcome governance, risk, and control challenges.
This year GRC participants will benefit from the collaboration between The IIA and ISACA as they bring together leaders from technology and internal audit to share tactics for anticipating obstacles and seizing opportunities in today's shifting IT landscape.
Make plans today to sharpen your skills and maximize your capabilities in governance, strategy, compliance, and technology risk management at this unprecedented conference.
It's your chance to turn best practices into better results:
- Learn how to better align IT governance and risk management efforts with business strategies.
- Tap into emerging trends and discover new ways to achieve enterprise objectives.
- Share knowledge, experience, and proven practices with IIA and ISACA members from around the world who face similar challenges.
Register today and take advantage of special member discounts!
Face tomorrow, together, with the best and brightest from The IIA and ISACA. We'll see you in Phoenix!
Education Tracks at the 2013 Governance, Risk, and Control Conference
- Enterprise Risk Management ‒ Current & Future State
- Enhancing Audit's Perception of Fraud
- Governance Issues ‒ Theory & Practical Execution
- IT Risk Management ‒ A Business Driver
Tell your colleagues about this event!
Additional conference details