2014 Governance, Risk, and Control Conference
an IIA and ISACA collaboration
August 18–20, 2014
The Breakers / Palm Beach, FL
The collaboration between The IIA and ISACA at the 2013 GRC Conference proved to be an outstanding event, with a depth of content and sharing of perspectives benefiting all. The 2014 GRC Conference will be even more informative and valuable for professionals in the IT audit and governance, risk, and control disciplines.
- Robert E. Stroud, CGEIT, CRISC, 2014-2015 International President of ISACA, Vice President of Strategy and Innovation, CA Technologies
- Anton B. van Wyk, CIA, CRMA, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2013–14 Senior Vice Chair, The IIA Global Board of Directors
- The Honorable Theresa M. Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT,CRISC, CIA, CGAP
- Bob Treadway, Principal, Treadway & Associates, Inc.
Enhance your knowledge and sharpen your skills as well-respected practitioners lead sessions that focus on four critically important educational tracks:
- Track 1: IT GRC – Current Trends and Approaches
- Track 2: Enterprise Solutions for GRC
- Track 3: ERM: Bridge to Excellence in Auditing
- Track 4: Leading Practices for Regulatory and Compliance Issues
Ensure your place among more than 500 of your peers. Join us August 18‒20, 2014, at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Fla.:
- Network face-to-face with experts and leading minds from both organizations under one roof.
- Share insights and tactics that you can start applying to your enterprise immediately.
- Earn up to 18 CPE hours.
Register Early for the 2014 GRC Conference and Save!
|Early (by June 6)
||US$1,245 (US$200 Savings)|
|Regular (by Aug. 8)
*Add US $100 after Aug. 8
The 2014 GRC Conference is sold out!
All spaces for the 2014 GRC Conference — an IIA and ISACA® collaboration — have been filled.
Mark your calendar now for the 2015 GRC Conference, Aug. 19-21, in Phoenix, AZ.
Read what attendees had to say about the 2013 GRC Conference:
"An excellent conference. A really good blend of people with The IIA and ISACA together."
"An excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge base."
"I think it’s fantastic. Very comprehensive. The sessions are awesome."
"I’ve been to other conferences but this is one of the best I’ve been to."
"It’s always good to come to a conference and be able to take tangible things home where you can actually put them into place right away."
"This conference is top notch. Every session has been outstanding. Great speakers! One of the best conferences I have ever attended."