2018 Governance, Risk, and Control Conference
Aug. 13-15, 2018
Omni Hotel / Nashville, TN
The IIA and ISACA are pleased to collaborate once again to bring you the 2018 Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) Conference. Please continue to check back, as additional details are forthcoming.
Join more than 600 governance, risk, and control professionals from 40+ countries at the event that brings together the best and brightest minds to discuss challenges, forge solutions, and define the future of GRC globally.
Who Should Attend?
IIA and ISACA members and all other savvy governance, risk management, control, and business professionals from around the world.
The conference offers an unrivaled opportunity to expand your network, build on your knowledge, and sharpen your skills. You will also have the opportunity to earn up to 18 CPEs.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning by attending the sessions that matter the most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face to gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from around the world.
- Update your knowledge and skills while earning valuable CPE credits.
- Gain techniques, tools, strategies, and leading practices for successful outcomes.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Session secrets can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Learn about proven solutions that foster positive outcomes and can be adapted to your organization.
- Interact with leading vendors — Hands-on introductions to products and services that decrease workload and expenses and increse your ROI.
Conference Registration Fees
|Member/Non-member Group Rates
4 to 8
Cancellation Deadline: Friday, June 29
Your registration includes:
- All general and concurrent sessions.
- Welcome networking reception on Monday night.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Conference app with presentations uploaded (when available from speaker).