2020 Governance, Risk, and Control Conference
Aug. 17–19, 2020
The IIA and ISACA are pleased to collaborate once again to bring you the 2020 Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) Conference, “Where Governance and Risk Management Align for Impact.”
Join more than 1,000 governance, risk, and control professionals from 25+ countries at the event that draws together the best and brightest minds to embrace challenges, forge solutions, and define the future of global GRC.
Who Should Attend?
IIA and ISACA members and all other savvy governance, risk management, control, and business professionals from around the world.
The conference offers an unrivaled opportunity to expand your network, deepen your knowledge, and sharpen your skills.
Earn up to 25.5 CPEs.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — Attend the sessions that matter the most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from around the world.
- Update your knowledge — Acquire the latest skills while earning valuable CPE credits.
- Gain techniques, tools, and strategies — Learn today’s leading practices for successful outcomes.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Session secrets can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Learn about proven solutions that foster positive outcomes and can be adapted to your organization.
- Interact with leading vendors — Hands-on introductions to products and services that decrease workload and expenses to increase your ROI.
Conference Registration Fees
|Member/Non-member Group Rates
Your registration includes:
- All general and concurrent sessions.
- Welcome networking reception on Monday night.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Conference app with presentations uploaded (when available from speaker).