2017 Governance, Risk, and Control Conference
Aug. 16-18 / Gaylord Texan / Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX
The IIA and ISACA are pleased to once again collaborate to bring you the 2017 Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) Conference.
Join more than 600 governance, risk, and control professionals from 40+ countries at the event that draws together the best and brightest minds to embrace challenges, forge solutions, and define the future of global GRC.
The tradition of excellence will continue in 2017 with the industry’s best and brightest thought leaders from Fortune 500 companies and more who will share their perspectives on how to best position internal audit leaders for the future.
Who Should Attend?
IIA and ISACA members and all other savvy governance, risk management, control, and business professionals from around the world.
The conference offers an unrivaled opportunity to expand your network, build on your knowledge, and sharpen your skills.
The IIA and ISACA conference teams are working to put together another world-class educational and networking experience. Please check back frequently for updates.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from around the world.
- Update your knowledge and skills — Earn valuable CPE credits. Gain techniques, tools, strategies, and leading practices for successful outcomes.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive documentation from every session that can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Discover tested solutions that work for successful professionals and could be adapted for your organization.
- Meet leading vendors —Visit the exhibit area to discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment. Get answers directly from product representatives.
Pricing and Registration
|Individuals and Groups up to 3
|Groups of 4 to 8
|Groups of 9 or more