2017 Western Regional Conference
June 6–9, 2017
The Anaheim Marriott / Anaheim, CA
The 2017 Western Regional Conference offers attendees cutting-edge, relevant information on core competencies, general audit practices, with specific, new information on audit activities and Industry hot topics such as regulatory compliance, business intelligence, cybersecurity, mobile computing, and fraud presented by prominent internal audit leaders from the industry and government.
Who Should Attend?
IIA members and nonmembers at every level in their career will benefit from this event, providing cost-effective training with a regional focus.
Training sessions will address current and emerging audit challenges facing professionals and how to build valuable and applicable skill proficiencies. Co-hosted by seven of IIA chapters in Southern California, the conference will focus on networking between the chapters and sharing best practices and techniques in use within organizations.
The educational program consists of four general sessions, pre-conference workshops, and breakout sessions in the following five educational tracks: Technology; Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Fraud; Government and Public Sector; Industry (Finance and Health Care); and The IIA’s CIA Learning System® Review Course*. Details are available on the Program Information page.
Earn up to 18 CPE credits by attending the conference. Additional CPE available when you attend a pre-conference workshop.
Save US$100** Today – Register Now
*Additional fees required. See pricing table below.
**Early registration savings of US$100 end March 28, 2017.
What's in it For You?
- Experience customized
learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues from a cross section of industries at this one-of-a-kind of event with in-demand, encore presentations.
- Update your knowledge and
skills — Earn valuable CPE credits and leave prepared to take new techniques, tools, and strategies home with you to help improve your job performance and meet stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional value for your training dollars — Receive documentation from every session that can be shared with colleagues.
- Access to industry experts — Top-ranked industry leaders/presenters will share best practices and reveal insights that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area to discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment. Get answers directly from product representatives.
Pricing and Registration
IIA Members: Register early and save! Not a member? Join today!
|CIA Review Course**
|Full Day Pre-conference Workshops
|Half Day Pre-conference Workshops
*Per person pricing.
**Pricing is per part and includes Version 4.0 of The IIA's CIA Learning System®. Full Conference registration is required.
Groups: Send 9 paid registrants and get the 10th free. Please contact IIA Customer Relations to register at +1-407-937-1111 or CustomerRelations@theiia.org.