Print-friendly Course Description and Outline, 4-day Course
Print-friendly Course Description and Outline, 2.5-day Course
NOTE: A condensed, 2.5 day, 16 CPE version of this course is being offered in Lake Mary, Fl. The alternate 2.5 day course outline is provided above.
This is a live, instructor-led comprehensive study of the entire Part 3 syllabus for the CIA exam. It is appropriate for CIA candidates, internal auditors seeking professional development, and students in accounting, business, or financial degree programs. During this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss difficult topics with subject matter experts and peers.
- Stay on track to complete your Part 3 studies in your specific time frame.
- Enjoy live instruction from a qualified facilitator.
Registration for this course includes the updated Version 4.0 Part 3 IIA CIA Learning System™ self-study print, e-book, and online materials for the new three-part CIA exam and the Comprehensive Instructor-led online course. Please call +1-407-937-1111 with any questions and to register for the course if you’ve already purchased Version 4.0 of The IIA’s CIA Learning System. Learn more about The IIA's CIA Learning System.
Please be advised that we cannot guarantee timely delivery of the materials if registration occurs within one week or less from the start of the course. Your materials will ship to the address marked primary on your profile.
|Course Duration: 4 day(s)
|CPE Hours Available: 32
|Knowledge Level: Intermediate
|Field of Study: Auditing
Two years of internal audit experience or the equivalent; Beginning Auditor Tools and Techniques
|Delivery Format: eLearning (Group-Internet-Based); On-site Training (Group-Live); Seminar (Group-Live)
- Corporate/Organizational Governance Principles
- Environmental and Social Safeguards
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Risk Management Techniques
- Organizational Use of Risk Frameworks
Organizational Structure/Business Process and Risks
- Organizational Structures
- Risk/Control Implications of Different Organizational Structures
- Typical Structures in Various Business Cycles
- Business Process Analysis
- Inventory Management Techniques and Concepts
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)/Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/E-commerce
- Business Development Life Cycles
- The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Framework
- Out-sourcing Business Processes
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Management Skills/Leadership Styles
- Conflict Management
- Project Management/Change Management
- Application Development
- System Infrastructure
- Business Continuity
- Financial Accounting and Finance
- Managerial Accounting
Global Business Environment
- Economic/Financial Environments
- Cultural/Political Environments
- Legal and Economics—General Concepts
- Impact of Government Legislation and Regulation on Business
Most courses can be delivered through on-site training. You might be surprised that the organization leading the profession is just as committed to the delivery of affordable training.
Contact us by calling +1-407-937-1388 or send an e-mail to GetTraining@theiia.org.