Invest in Your Team.
Special Offer During October.
Develop your team’s skills and make sure that certified individuals comply with their yearly CPE certification requirements.
On-site Training for Internal Audit Groups is:
Customized to Meet your Needs
A dedicated On-site Training consultant will work closely with you to develop your program based on your company, team and learning objectives:
- Performs a needs analysis to gain an understanding of your key challenges.
- Identifies the right facilitator for your organization.
- Collaborates with an instructional designer and course facilitator to define key learning objectives and develop an outline of proposed training.
Designed for Convenience and Flexibility
The IIA is uniquely positioned to accommodate your individual training needs, with flexible delivery options that include live interactive classroom environment, online access for remote staff, or a combination of both.
A Building Block for Teams
Bringing your team together to train enhances learning:
- Team members hear a consistent training message.
- Your team will learn to tap into each other’s strengths.
- Training will focus on real-world challenges and generate actionable solutions.
- Team building exercises will reinforce learning.
Developed With Your Budget in Mind
When IIA On-Site Training comes to you, you experience reduced registration fees, minimized travel expenses, as well as diminished staff downtime.
Your team will be trained by the organization that sets the standards of the profession.
- The IIA is the global authority on guidance and standards.
- Materials are written and peer reviewed by experienced internal audit professionals, and constantly updated to include current industry trends and best practices.
Facilitated by Experts in Their Field
Your training will be led by our highly skilled audit professionals who are also talented facilitators:
- Each facilitator undergoes rigorous peer-review and has graduated from an exhaustive review course.
- They draw upon their personal knowledge and experience to make the learning real.
- Teams benefit from engaging in meaningful, spirited interactions with the facilitator and each other.
- Facilitators deliver a high value and constructive learning experience.
Contact On-site Training: GetTraining@theiia.org +1-407-937-1388.
- Complimentary day of training must be consecutive to paid training.
- No additional discounts or vouchers can be applied, and this offer cannot be applied to any other IIA product or service.
- Complimentary day of training can only be IIA-owned material. For a complete list of material, please contact your Program Executive.
- Other fees may apply (e.g., complimentary day includes supplemental material, training is already contracted and add-on day requires non-refundable travel changes, facilitator changes).
- Training must be completed on or before Dec. 31, 2015.