As global tensions and timely issues heighten internal audit as a critical component for an organization’s success, it is imperative that new chief audit executives (CAEs) or audit leaders are equipped with a strong foundation that prepares them to face the challenges their role presents.
To help you meet these expectations, The IIA developed Vision University (VU) — an immersive training experience for those who have recently joined, or those who are preparing to join, the highest rank of the internal audit profession.
During this three-day program, you will receive strategic guidance, best practices, and tools designed to elevate you and your team, inspiring peak performance and preparing your audit activity to confront today’s business environment.
Since its inaugural offering in 2006, audit leaders from virtually every industry, representing national and multinational organizations, have benefited from their participation in Vision University.
By taking part in the VU Program, you will:
- Obtain the tools you need to succeed in your role, whether this is your long-term career plan or you are serving in a mid-term, rotational role.
- Learn how to tackle real problems with proven solutions through presentations, small group discussions, and case studies.
- Benchmark ideas with and leverage knowledge from expert instructors and guest speakers.
- Elevate your internal audit function as a trusted advisor.
- Network with top executives of renowned corporations — from small to international, private to public, government to non-profit.
- Build lasting relationships with notable executives who lead our profession and benefit from a strong peer-to-peer network.
We hope you will join us for this unique learning experience.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
October 23–25, 2017 / Toronto, Canada
Westin Harbour Castle
November 13-15, 2017 / Chicago, IL
Hotel Palomar Chicago
Access more information.